The complete guide to buying watches
As a big fan of watches in general and luxury watches in particular, I have decided to write this short guide to help you buy new watches.
I am a fan of discount Seiko watches – I have a Seiko sporture watch, a Seiko body movement watch and a Seiko kinetic relay watch. All purchased in the last six months or so. I know most of you are less compulsive about watches so I have written this five steps guide to normal people:
- Why do you want a new watch? What are the uses of the watch? Your answer will determine which kind of watch you should look for. For example, If you are diving, I would suggest you get a Seiko diving watch. If you are a businesswoman, I would suggest you get a ladies Seiko watch and so on.
Yet, you must know that watches can do much more than telling the time nowadays. Modern watches may even have a GPS or a MP3 player embedded inside them. Some watches are actually mini computers.
- How much money are you willing to spend on your new watch? I would not suggest you to spend thousands of dollars buying a luxury watch (Rolex watches, TAG Heuer etc.). I do not think that luxury watches are a symbol of a person’s success. I think one of the discount Seiko watches should fit everyone’s budget. Learn more about watches online here jam tangan fosil ori
- Are you looking for an automatic watch or a quartz watch? The difference, by the way, is that an automatic watch does not have batteries – it is getting charged by the physical movement of the wrist. I personally prefer automatic watches like the Seiko body movement watch and the Seiko kinetic relay watch.
- Which firm should the watch belong to – Seiko, Swatch, Rolex, Omega or maybe a Replica watch? You may have noticed that I am a big fan of Seiko. Seiko watches are the most reliable and have the quality of expensive luxury watches.
- Where should you buy your new watch? Definitely, buying watches online is much more worthy. The only question is in which online store.